Short Political Commentary

After watching the two republican primary debates as well as the democratic primary debate ...

Of all of the Republican candidates, the only two I like are John McCain and Ron Paul. I really wish Hagel would join the race.

Rudy's recent shtick is that the Democrates are returning to a pre-911 mentality. ... Civil liberties do not seem to take a very place on his list of priorities

I really, really like Obama. I think he would be great for this country in so many ways. The one thing I struggle over most, though, is the issue of abortion. I am so conflicted about this issue, and I don't have any good ideas about a stance I'd like to see.

The absolute worst of the bunch fortunately don't have a chance anyway ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Base64 decode to file

Swiftboating from the Left - Paul Harris's "The Real McCain"