Beer Review #1 - Pomme Lambic (Lindermans)



Appearance - This beer is a translucent mix of orange, yellow, and brown. Reminds me of frothy unfiltered apple juice. Lots of sediment.

Smell - Heavy sour apple smell. Pungent, and very sweet.

Taste - Sweet (too much for my taste), ending on a sour, tart note. Takes a couple of sips for my mouth to adjust to it.

Mouthfeel - The carbonation stimulates my tongue, making it a pleasure to roll it around my mouth. If it weren't so sweet, I'd let it linger longer. Smooth going down, but sticky on the lips.

Drinkability - Overall I like it, but I'm sure I can find one better suited to me. The sweet overwhelms the subtlety this beer might otherwise have.

B-/6 (out of 10)

Btw, here's how my point scale relates to my letter scale:

10: A+
9: A
8: A-
7: B+
6: B-/B
5: C/C+
4: C-
3: D/D+
2: D-/F
1: F

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Base64 decode to file

Swiftboating from the Left - Paul Harris's "The Real McCain"